Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pictures are more fun than text

I'll post some more pictures here soon, since we've taken a bit lately. Jana and I will be off to Ecuador on June 16th, so hopefully we can post some pictures of the Galapagos Islands and the rest of Ecuador while we're there. If not, we will post once we get back on July 15th. Quick update on the whole medical school situation-I have been accepted to University of Arizona College of Medicine Phoenix, which is located in downtown Phoenix. So, Jana will get to keep her job at Banner Good Sam and I may be doing rotations (a couple years down the road) at the same hospital her and I have worked at. I'm very excited to start, but still trying to squeeze the life out of the last summer of freedom I'll have for a while! And here's a video of Olive her head stuck in a fry box. Yes, we love our cats... a lot.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute video of your kitty. I bet you will miss Olive and Maggie while you are gone. I will sure miss you and Jana! The people will love you in Equador. Have a fun and safe trip!