Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moved in, video from school

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. Medical school is keeping me pretty busy, and Jana has been hard at work. She's going to day shifts soon, so that will be awesome - we'll actually get to see each other (rather than waving to each other in passing on the highway in the mornings and evenings).

We've moved into our home out in Gilbert. It is beeeeeeeeautiful, and I'll post some pictures as soon as we have it put together in working order. Should be a week or so....

Well, all I've got to post is this short video about my medical school. It's a blurb about Russell Pearce's inaction in putting the medical school's construction (which is a much needed building to expand the class size and train more physicians) plans on the agenda. The money is there, but for some reason he won't put it on the agenda.

Here's the video...

http://www.azcentral.com/video/?bctid=49524995001#/400+million+dollar+project+on+hold/49524995001

1 comment:

Mike E. said...

AZ doesn't need more physicians. That's why UofA snubbed me a few years back...