Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dinner with Kobe

So, Jana and I went to Maestro's City Hall Steak House last night for Valentine's day along with Stacey and Legrand. I had the ahi tuna and Jana had a big, juicy steak. The food was great, but the company was even better.

No, I'm not talking about Stacey and Legrand (although they are superstars)... I'm talking about when Kobe Bryant walked into the place towering what looked like 8 feet tall over his wife. He sat at a table right near to us along with some other superstars of past and present: Lebron James, Carlos Boozer, and Scottie Pippen among them.

It was awesome. Kobe! He seemed just as arrogant in choosing which table he'd sit at as when he's playing the game.

...Wish I had a picture...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Happy bithday Jana! I hope you had an extra special day. Let's get together and go out to celebrate!

Stacey Crewse said...

hey now.... your company was way better than Kobe and all those all stars any day of the week!!! We did have a blast! I've never seen hubby act so excited to see anyone in my life! It was worth it now I can give him a hard time when he gives me one for watching E!

Debbie said...

We heard about your Star sighting!! Even though I 'm not a fan of Kolbe's I think it would have been fun to be so close to someone famous. It gives you a little insight into their "off the court" personality.