Wednesday, December 17, 2008



We just received the JDRF newsletter today that highlighted the diabetes walk for the cure in November of 2008. To our surprise, Carys and I made the front page! We are in orange, and I am holding Carys on my shoulders. We think that we should have had the full front page to ourselves (seeing as how it's the best picture on there), but alas, we are one of the many small pictures (but still in the CENTER). You can see some more pictures of the walk on Stacey's or my mom's blog.

Anyway, sorry for the huge lack of posts lately. I just finished my last few finals yesterday. We should be posting some more pictures of our two trips this Christmas break here soon, too. We are headed to New York City tonight (just for fun) and then up to Utah right after New Year's (to see family, go snowboarding, and attend a medical school interview at U of U). Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Earth blog said...

Hi there!

Stacey Crewse said...

FINALLY a post! You've been killing me with lack of posts!!! J/K Love the picture on the cover! I too agree it should of been the 1 and only!

Cheryl said...

Wow--How exciting to be on the front page! They sure know how to pick a cute picture! Can't wait to see more pictures. I've been waiting such a long time to see new pics.

Susan said...

I agree that was the best picture on the page---I loved it! It was great seeing you and Jana at Christmas, I'm glad you two were able to get away during your break too. Hey you and Jack are quite the entertainers! Let's do that again.

Cheryl said...

Where are the pictures of New York? I'd love to see a picture of you ice skating in Central Park.

Debbie said...

Hey, does that mean your famous now? It definitely is the best picture on the brochure!! Hope this will be the beginning of many more exciting posts coming from the Matt Evans family!!