Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Honeymoon in Maui

Well, our wedding was sooooo much fun and our honeymoon was even better! Thanks to one of my coworkers Oliva we were able to stay at the Westin Hotel on Ka'anapali beach for 1/5 of the normal price. It was beautiful and we were treated like a king and queen the entire time. Even one of our drivers that took us from one place to another sent us up macadamia nut chocolates and cookies for free. The pool was so much fun, the beach was beautiful, and all of the activities were great!

8 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

You guys are too cute! Looks like an amazing honeymoon! I love all the pictures! Now I want to go!!

Stacey Crewse said...

I forgot... The picture of you two looking at each other and Jana's hair is braided is soooooo cute!!!!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Looks like you guys had fun on the honeymoon. Love all the cute pictures of you two. Just make me want to go!

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful place to stay on your honeymoon! It is absolutely gorgeous there. That pool is so amazing! I can tell by your smiles you had a wonderful time!

Debbie said...

Wow, that place looked amazing. I couldn't tell at first if the pool was the pool or a lagoon. What a fun place to go for your honeymoon. We are so happy for you both!!!!

Jessie Evans said...

What a fun honeymoon!! You guys look so cute and happy.

Celeste and Chris said...

Jana You look so gorgeous!! Congrats to you and matt:)

Scott and Haley said...

Jana! Wow, this blogging thing is amazing. I was looking at my Jessie Evans blog (I was in Nauvoo with her) Then thought I would go and see her photography blog site and and you do I find my long lost cousin Jana Sitton. I think that last time I saw you was at Spencer's wedding. I saw your announcement at my parents, congrats on the marriage. You two look very happy. Well enough with the sappy reunion. Come check out our blog. granderplan.blogspot.com